GEROPHYTA MICROALGAL BIOTECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND TRAINING CENTRE (GMBRTC)
Training Program in Spirulina Cultivation Technology
A Good Opportunity for Life science & Pharma Students
We have started GMBRTC with a concept to bridge the gap between Academics & Industries. We have been carrying out research on Oxidative stress and Antioxidant in search of Anti aging medicine especially in Microalgae Spirulina, Mushroom and Medicinal plants.
We are also committed to provide contract research, corporate trainings, event on academic management (seminars & symposia) and technical assistance to institutes.
We offer a career enhancement Training Programs in Spirulina Cultivation Technology. This training program is most important and best suited for Research scholars, Graduate/ Postgraduate students of Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Nanotechnology, Food science, Agriculture, Pharma, etc.,
(B.Sc., M. Sc., B. Tech., M. Tech., Ph. D.,)
Role of Spirulina in Human Health and Health Care Industries
The training Program in Spirulina Cultivation Technology will equip the life science students to face the highly competitive world and develop their skills to get better Job opportunities and have brighter future in research institute and health care industries.
VARIOUS STEPS IN SPIRULINA CULTIVATION TECHNOLOGY
Spirulina cultivation technology consist of
- Pond construction
- Outdoor mass cultivation technology of spirulina
- Optimal conditions for mass cultivation
- Development of spirulina culture
- Harvesting spirulina biomass
- Drying process of spirulina biomass
EXTRACTION OF BIOACTIVE COMPOUNDS IN SPIRULINA
Extraction of highly valuable bioactive phytochemicals from spirulina is also carried out during the training program.
- Vegetable protein
- Beta Carotene
- Gamma linolenic acid
Apart from spirulina cultivation technology, the other related aspects viz nutritional/medicinal value of spirulina and its relevance in human health, economics of spirulina cultivation, marketing etc., will also be covered during the training course.
- Well equipped laboratory with modern equipments.
- Guidance throughout the training period
- Individual research projects for each student
- Accommodation assistance for project students
- The finding of selected projects will be published in one of the peer reviewed journals.
- 100% placement assistance and career guidance for students
- Accommodation and food for trainees during the training period.
- Course material and review aids
- Materials for practical training
- Live spirulina culture for further research work.
- Certificate for all the participants
|1||Program venue||Gerophyta Microalgal Biotechnology research and training centre (GMBRTC), Spirulina production and research, Illupur, Pudukottai (D.T), Tamilnadu- 622102, India.|
|3||Fees*||To be informed through email or phone|
|4||Trainees per batch||Up to 5|
|5||Payment options||Fee should be paid 5 days in advance at our bank account|
Address for communication
Dr. KR.Nagulendran M.Sc.,Ph.D (Biochem), BASM (AM) Dr. N.Kavitha M.Sc.,Ph.D (Biochem)
Gerophyta Microalgal Biotechnology Research and Training Center (GMBRTC)
Illupur, Pudukottai (D.T),Tamilnadu- 622102, India.
Phone No: 9865334679
When preparing a research paper, it is necessary https://graduateowls-egypt.com to know what are the principal forms of research paper assistance.