GEROPHYTA MICROALGAL BIOTECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND TRAINING CENTRE (GMBRTC)
Training Program in Spirulina Cultivation Technology
A Good Opportunity for Life science & Pharma Students
We are also committed to provide contract research, corporate trainings, event on academic management (seminars & symposia) and technical assistance to institutes.
We offer a career enhancement Training Programs in Spirulina Cultivation Technology. This training program is most important and best suited for Research scholars, Graduate/ Postgraduate students of Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Nanotechnology, Food science, Agriculture, Pharma, etc., (B.Sc., M. Sc., B. Tech., M. Tech., Ph. D.,)
Role of Spirulina in Human Health and Health Care Industries
The training Program in Spirulina Cultivation Technology will equip the life science students to face the highly competitive world and develop their skills to get better Job opportunities and have brighter future in research institute and health care industries.
VARIOUS STEPS IN SPIRULINA CULTIVATION TECHNOLOGY
Spirulina cultivation technology consist of
- Pond construction
- Outdoor mass cultivation technology of spirulina
- Optimal conditions for mass cultivation
- Development of spirulina culture
- Harvesting spirulina biomass
- Drying process of spirulina biomass
- Well equipped laboratory with modern equipments.
- Guidance throughout the training period
- Individual research projects for each student
- Accommodation assistance for project students
- The finding of selected projects will be published in one of the peer reviewed journals.
- 100% placement assistance and career guidance for students
- Accommodation and food for trainees during the training period.
- Course material and review aids
- Materials for practical training
- Live spirulina culture for further research work.
- Certificate for all the participants
|1||Program venue||Gerophyta Microalgal Biotechnology research and training centre (GMBRTC), Spirulina production and research, Illupur, Pudukottai (D.T), Tamilnadu- 622102, India.|
|2||Duration||1 to 2 days|
|3||Fees*||To be informed through email|
|4||Trainees per batch||Up to 10|
|5||Payment options||Cheque/DD payment should be made to Bank Name: Central bank of india, illupur branch. Pudukottai. A/C Name : KR. Nagulendran, A/C Number : 3490077302, IFSC code : CBINo283772|
Address for communication
Dr. KR.Nagulendran M.Sc.,Ph.D (Biochem), BASM (AM) Dr. N.Kavitha M.Sc.,Ph.D (Biochem)
Gerophyta Microalgal Biotechnology Research and Training Center (GMBRTC)
Illupur, Pudukottai (D.T),Tamilnadu- 622102, India.
Phone No: 9865334679